£22000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Industry: International Freight Forwarding
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within a privately owned and well- established logistics and freight forwarding organisations with four decades worth of experience. It's a great opportunity for those looking to join a professional and genuine organisation with real career progression opportunities.
As an employer, they pride themselves on investing in their staff through training and internal promotions.
The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in Import and Export booking . This will include communication direct with customers, shipping lines, overseas agents, chamber of commerce, customs and other partners.
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible start and finish times
- Paid training
- Bonus incentives
General purpose of the position:
- Collation, checking & processing of documents under documentary collection.
- Presentations of documents to the bank.
- Upon receipt original documentation / emails to methodically log items received.
- Complete and submit Shipping Instructions
- Accurately produce House Bills of Lading
- Process Certificates of Origin
- Administration tasks relating to Letter of Credit and collections.
- Maintaining our documents tracking systems
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.