about 1 month ago
Position: Export Documentation Clerk
Industry: International Freight Forwarding & Shipping
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000pa
My client are a highly reputable freight and logistics service provider based in Wakefield.
Due to elevated growth we are now seeking to recruit an Export Documentation Clerk to join the expanding team.
The successful candidate must have a Shipping or Freight Forwarding background and be experienced with Export Documentation.
A high level of communication skills is a must.
Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
* Receive Bills of Ladding instructions from clients, for entering in the system.
* Monitor receipt, when received, check for accuracy and send to client for approval.
* Raise invoices and issue credits to overseas agents.
* Complete Export Customs Entries.
* Check Vessels have sailed and issue Documentation.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.