£18000 - £26000 per annum
9 days ago
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Department: Fine Wine
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £26,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870, they have received recognition as one of the Top 250 Companies awarded by the Sunday Times.
The company consists of over 850 employees across 23 branches. With an annual turnover in excess of £170 million, they are continuing to grow and expand and are currently looking for an Export Operations Clerk to join the team.
- Customs & Aviation Security Knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- High standard of accuracy, attention to detail with good arithmetic skills
- High standard of Customer Service skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and logical, with the ability to use initiative to manage time effectively.
- To demonstrate a positive attitude, with the ability to adapt and problem solve with an optimistic outlook.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's with A-C grade (Incl Maths and English)
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Bonus scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private Health care
- Income Protection
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mandatory Training
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.