£35000 - £40000 per annum
15 days ago
As an Export Sales Manager you can be based anywhere in the UK, ideally with good links to airports.
£35K - £40K
High OTE (£80K+)
25 days holiday
Responsible for day to day export sales management of key customers across Scandinavia
* Regular travel, in every 2-3 weeks to target countries
* Professional relationship building with key customers
* Ensuring sales and margin targets are achieved by maximizing sales potentials,
* Ensuring the territory is managed to include existing and potential new customers through effective area planning and thinking outside of the box
* Regularly reviewing and analysing customer activity to maximize the range of products sold
* Prioritizing project-specific product requirements, where necessary, in order to meet the customer's needs
* Providing forecasts to the business for budgeting and stock purposes
* Delivering an annual sales action plan, monthly reports and customer visit reports
* Actively seeking new business opportunities in line with the overall sales plan including opening new countries
Proven export sales experience, you may have worked as an Export Sales Manager, International Sales Manager or similar
Ideally you will be fluent in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian also considered
Engineering experience would be beneficial
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.