£20000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you Have Freight Forwarding Experience?
Have you had experience within Sea or Air Freight?
Do you have Import or Export Documentation experience?
If the answer to any of the above is yes; then this could be the perfect role for you!
A successful Freight Forwarder is looking for the right person to join their growing Import/Export Operations team in Dudley.
The company have continued to grow throughout the pandemic and offer real job security and growth for the right individual.
Monthly Bonus Scheme
20 days holiday plus banks - rising with service
Monday- Friday - 08:30-17:00
Core Role Responsibilities
* Receive, process and manage incoming bookings (mainly export and some import) in agreed time frames to company standards and guidelines
* Sea and Air freight exports - including FCL / LCL and air freight and some LCL and FCL imports and clear and deliveries
* Liaise with Suppliers to fulfil customer bookings covering the full range of requirements.
* Accountable for ensuring highest levels of data quality data input into bespoke program in the timescales required by company
* The successful candidate must have previous experience in the Sector 2 years plus preferable.
* They will be a good team player, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to work in a fast paced and exciting environment.
* Be able to work on their own initiative with the ability to interpret and execute agreed company guidelines and policies.
* Proven problem solving and negotiation skills are critical as are customer focus and the ability to build rapport over the phone.
* Planning & organising skills are essential together with excellent levels of attention to detail and a structured approach to work.
#sea freight #ocean freight #air freight #imports #exports
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.