£33000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
Field Service Engineer required to join a leading engineering company within their malting, brewing and distillery sector. The successful Field Service Engineer will be home based in the Scotland area, covering Scotland, parts of the UK and Northern Europe when needed.
This role requires someone who is mechanically bias with electrical skills. Flexibility with travel and occasional overnight stays is a must and experience within brewing, food manufacturing or similar would be highly desirable.
Salary - £33,000-£35,000
Personal Pension Scheme
Life Insurance 3x annual basic salary
25 days paid holidays
- Performance of all repairs, simple to sophisticated
- Performance of machine inspections, together with simple and complex maintenance work
- Performance of simple retrofit actions
- Creation of delegation reports, keeping the customer informed about activities, debriefing them before leaving site.
- Training of customer personnel on site or in the Training Centre
- Adjustment of Equipment Maps, according to customer requirements
- Technical support for internal and external customer inquiries CS, including machine troubleshooting
- Engineering Trouble Shooting over the phone
- Promotes sales of spare parts, wear parts upgrades, retrofits and service work
- Timely processing of Time Sheets and associated reports
- Compliance with Health and Safety at all times such as method statements, risk assessments, work permits etc.
- Technical support and training
- Mechanical, Electrical, and pneumatic engineering qualifications (e.g. HNC or equivalent) and experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Field Service Engineer.
- CCNSG Nationally Accredited Safety Passport or similar would be an advantage, but training would be provided
- Full driving license
- Sound knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical engineering
- Valid Passport required
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.