£24000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Advert - 21-30 hours/week (Flexible working hours Accountancy Industry)
Part-Time Finance Professional, Portsmouth, Accountancy Industry (perm role)
White Recruitment are looking for an experienced Finance Professional to join their Finance team on a part-time basis from April 2021 (flexible on start date). The opportunity within the White Recruitment is interesting and varied and involves;
- Posting supplier Invoices & processing payment runs.
- Processing the monthly payroll, pension calculations, journal entries &
- Calculating monthly commission, updating calculators & answering
- payroll queries.
- Processing month end journals & drafting the management accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Updating the actual cash flow figures.
- Calculating the furlough claim during the pandemic and submitting this via HMRC monthly.
- Raising invoices and recording remittances.
- Chasing for outstanding payments.
- Sales imports into the Finance system.
Although full training will be given to the successful finance professional, the ideal candidate will have:
- AAT Qualification
- 2 year experience financial experience
- Ability to work independently
- System implementation (desired but not essential)
- Experience with Google drive, Excel
- Experience with Access Financials & IRIS Payroll (desired but not essential as training will be provided)
We're passionate about the development of our people. Should your application be successful, you will be joining an organisation at an extremely exciting time of change and continuous improvement based in Portsmouth.
In joining our team, you can expect to work for an organisation that provides excellent opportunities for career development in an environment where all employees have an opportunity to develop their skills. Alongside a competitive benefit package, you can also expect to be involved with our community and charity initiatives, social events and our employee recognition and reward schemes.
£27,000 - £30,000 pa depending on experience
25 days holiday
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy