7 days ago
Fire and Security Engineer required to join one of London's leading fire and security companies.
£28-34,000 (negotiable - depending on experience) plus benefits.
London & Home Counties (occasional national account work)
They offer full design, consultation, supply and installation of electronic intruder and fire detection systems across all market sectors. The fire and security installation engineer will be required to install, commission, maintain and repair the aforementioned systems. They do have a number of national accounts so occasional travel and working away will be required for this role.
- Install and commission Fire and Intruder alarms, IP CCTV systems, Access control, entry phone systems and gate automation.
- Fault finding and problem solving when attending call outs and break downs.
- To provide on and off site technical support to clients.
- Be part of the 24 hour emergency cover rota.
- Advise clients on new products and services provided by the company to improve efficiency.
- Full clean UK drivers licence.
- Ability to pass compulsory security screening.
- Good working knowledge of current fire regulations
- Electrical qualifications/experience
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced benefits after 5 years' service
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Company Pension Scheme
Fire and Security Engineer - London & Home Counties.
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.