£28000 - £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Fire and Security Engineer required, for a leading fire and security company.
You will carry out a range of activities, including the servicing and installation of a variety of electronic fire and security systems. Customers range from small residential homes to large commercial businesses.
The Fire and Security Engineer will be responsible for the servicing and installation of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms. Training will be provided for engineers showing strong skills on most disciplines, if not all.
- Must be able to demonstrate a competent range of systems knowledge.
- Applicants should have no less than 3 year's experience.
- ECS/CSCS certificate
- A company vehicle will be provided, the candidate must hold a full UK driving license.
- Located within Bristol or surrounding areas.
- £28,000 - £36,000 (dependant on experience)
- Company Van
Fire and Security Engineer
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.