£33000 - £40000 per annum + Phone, Laptop, Vehicle.
2 months ago
Fire Commissioning Engineer required, for a leading fire and security company.
- Commissioning of life safety systems to BAFE standards
- The fire commissioning engineer will be working with project managers, contractors and engineers with site set up and installation workload when required.
- Handing systems over to customers and main contractors with full system demonstrations.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork, including accurate reporting following site visits.
- FIA or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge on CCTV, Access control and Intruder systems is desirable but not essential
- Willing to travel
- At least 4 year's experience within the industry
- Located Bristol or surrounding areas.
- £33-40,000 basic
- Company van with fuel card
- Company Laptop, Phone and tablet
- Plenty of OT available nationally
Fire Commissioning Engineer
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.