£24000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Industry: International Freight Forwarding
Department: Commercial and Operations
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within a privately owned and well- established logistics and freight forwarding organisations with four decades worth of experience. It's a great opportunity for those looking to join a professional and genuine organisation with real career progression opportunities.
As an employer, they pride themselves on investing in their staff through training and internal promotions.
The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in Export bookings processes. This will include booking shipments direct with the Shipping Lines and Hauliers.
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible start and finish times
- Paid training
- Bonus incentives
General purpose of the position:
- Dealing with incoming calls from both customers and suppliers
- Booking Shipments with Shipping Lines/Hauliers/Partners
- Billing Shipments
- Liaising with clients and providing a high-level, friendly service to our loyal client base.
- Dealing with a variety of commodities for all shipments
- Arrange Air, Road and Sea (FCL & LCL) Shipments
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.