£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Freight Forwarder - Dover - Up to £30,000
Process and manage a range of road freight, sea freight and air freight shipments from start to finish, using acquired skills to negotiate commercial pricing, place bookings, accurately raise shipping documentation and manage customer issues.
Hours - Monday to Friday - 8:00am-18:00pm
* Manage operational booking processes with customers and suppliers.
* Obtain and process pricing enquiries for all forms of road transport.
* Operate internal operations system, on-line booking and sales platforms, customs documentation.
* Manage sales and cost reconciliation on a shipment by shipment basis.
* Raise accurate operational documentation such as CMRs, Customs entries, Certificates of Origin and EUR1's with great attention to detail.
* Face to face customer meetings where required with specific objectives and results to achieve.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.