£28000 - £34000 per annum
2 days ago
Freight Key Account Coordinator required for a global Freight Forwarding brand based in Manchester.
Strength in Sea Freight is ESSENTIAL
The Package :
Circa £28K - £35K
Monday- Friday 9-5
* Commission scheme
* Flexible and family friendly working policies
* Up to 8% Pension contributions
* Life assurance 4x salary
* 25 days holiday
* Health cashback plan
* Discounted gym memberships
* Employee assistance programme
* Discount at over 250 retailers
* Modern offices and Facilities
"This role provides an excellent opportunity for an individual who is competent in both import and export
operations including liaising with our overseas partners"
* Import & Export within the operations team, taking appropriate action to maintain a high level of accuracy.
* To authorise and check quotations issued by other departments and oﬀer advice and guidance on quotations to the operations team, to ensure that proﬁts are maximised.
* To ensure that the department oﬀers a high standard of customer service to both internal and external customers
* taking responsibility to ensure that work passed onto others is of a high quality.
* To demonstrate an understanding of Customs requirements, Aviation Security and Dangerous Goods rules, ensuring that all controls, formalities and procedures are implemented both pre and post shipment.
* To support any operational requirements in line with qualiﬁcations gained and training received.
* To ensure that all documentation, records and systems are accurate and kept up to date.
Sea Freight experience with a Freight Forwarder
Export or Import (or both)
Key Accounts experience
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.