£21000 - £25000 per annum
26 days ago
Experience dealing with a Web Portal Order Processing System?
Used to Preparing paperwork and handling Pre-Alerts/Post-Flights/Providing Proof of Delivery?
Provided Support to our warehouse team - to included Picking/Packing/Labelling?
Want to join a Successful logistics company?
If the answer to the above is all yes this could be the role for you!
My client is after someone hungry to learn to join their office administration team to help on the shipping administration for their clients. Full training will be provided so you must be willing to learn!
The role has come about due to expansion not a replacement.
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays!
* £21,000-£25,000 salary
* Industry leading 8% Pension contribution
* Free allocated parking spot
* Annual pay reviews
* Good career progression opportunities
* Health Cash plan
* Life Assurance.
* Discounts at over 250 retailers
1. Organising/Handling client shipments for global or domestic movements start to finish using the Web Portal Order Processing System.
2. Liaising with suppliers and clients.
3. Preparing paperwork and handling Pre-Alerts/Post-Flights/Providing Proof of Delivery
4. Providing Support to our warehouse team - to included Picking/Packing/Labelling
* Office administration minimum 2 years at same company.
* Willingness to learn.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.