£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Graduate Logistics Coordinator - Launceston (just ouside Plymouth - £20K-£24K
Do you have a degree and a good customer service background?
Are you a Graduate seeking your next move and like the idea of joining the logistics industry?
Do you thrive on the pressure of Multitasking?
A Leading Logistics company is after a logistics coordinator to join their European Road Freight team. The office is one they have recently moved into due to growth and offers a great modern environment in a Covid secure way.
The company has grown through the pandemic and Brexit.
The company has a great culture and has 15 sites all over the UK as well as other parts of the world countries.
22 days holiday plus banks
2 x salary life insurance cover
- Minimum two years in a customer service role or Logistics.
- Degree preferable but not essential
- Commercial acumen with the ability to negotiate directly with clients and suppliers and identify and exploit opportunities to increase both Turnover and more importantly profit.
- Numerate and literate, it is vital that the successful candidate is able to explain complex logistical issues concisely in both written and verbal form.
- IT literate.
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed
- Extensive communication both verbally and in writing with the UK and European client base, ensuring a high degree of customer service.
- Working to deadlines and being able to plan ahead the collections and deliveries fleet of vehicles, loading groupage, part and full loads.
- Communicating proactively with our driving staff to ensure the work is being carried out in the most effective way.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.