£22000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
As the successful Graduate Project Design Engineer, your primary role will be to prepare designs for customers and as part of tender proposal preparation. You will be the first port of call for technical support from the commercial team and will work within the Engineering team to provide support on all engineering and product development related matters.
The ideal candidate will be technically minded with good problem solving abilities with a qualification within mechanical or product design or related experience.
Salary - £20,000-£26,000 (DOE)
Other benefits TBC
Graduate Project Design Engineer Role:
- Design preparation using software packages.
- Preparation of technical responses for tender proposal submissions and work closely with the business development assistant to ensure the best possible tender proposals are put forward.
- Support with product compliance document preparation.
- Support with project administration.
- Provide technical support to the external sales team maintaining product crib sheets and product literature.
- Support and assistance of all aspects of product design and development including BOM generation and maintenance.
- Contribute to new product specifications, conceptual designs following the company NPI process.
- Interest in product development and engineering
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ideally educated to Graduate Level
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in lighting design in particular exterior lighting design would be advantageous
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.