£23000 - £25000 per annum
27 days ago
Graduate Mechanical (R&D) Engineer - Knutsford - £25k
Fantastic opportunity for a newly graduated Mechanical Engineer to join a well-established company as a trainee R&D Engineer.
The company are a large manufacturer and supplier of engineering products to the global Oil & Gas and Water sectors.
- You will assist the R&D Works Manager with on-site problem solving
- Development of new and existing products, both subsea, instrument and pipeline valves.
- Assembly and testing of prototype valves
- Contribution to new product design reviews
- FMECA Work
- Developing automated testing of products
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Placement during degree
- Ideally, practical engineering experience in degree or work environment
- Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Solidworks / AutoCAD proficient
- To £25,000 dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.