£110000 - £145000 per annum + 25 days, pension, healthcare
about 1 month ago
Head of Service Assurance required to join a fast growing business in the telecoms sector going through considerable change.
A large telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology and a key player in 5G roll out, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include MNOs, governments and other public sector organisations and private sector enterprises.
The business is embarking on a huge scale up of operations to meet customer demand and acquisition.
An exciting and challenging time to join.
Ultimately a high level leader of significant change and scale up requiring standing up of department and new process development to meet commitments and customer demand
This inspirational leader will have customer and quality at the heart of their agenda
- Design and stand up the UK Service Assurance organisation
- Leadership of the Service Assurance teams to deliver outcomes for Customers
- Management of customer expectations SLAs through internal and external suppliers
- Management of service incidents and the recovery of those incidents
- Service Operations in relation to DAS, Smalls Cell, Private networks
- Delivery of the maintenance programme + capex programmes for site improvements and repairs
Membership of the UK management team
- Leadership of teams through large scale change and ramp up programmes is essential in a complex environment (not necessarily telecoms - possibly other large scale field installations)
- You need to have experience of mixed operations with extremely high volume of field sites. (thousands).
- Ability optimise performance to exceed customer expectation
- Supply chain development and management to drive the best possible partnering with our supply chain
- Ambition, Drive and Energy to inspire and lead performance are a key test.
- A demonstrable delivery track record in a changing and complex environment
- Degree and continuous personal development - essential
You will have held positions such as: Head of Customer Deliver, Head of Customer Assurance, Director of Service and Maintenance or similar.
Salary circa £100K
25 days holiday, rising 30 days
Annual bonus circa 20% of base (paid March dependant on job level grade)
Life+ critical health insurance
Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.