£95000 - £120000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a once in a blue moon career opportunity. A career defining role that will be hugely challenging and so rewarding and a real investment in you.
A genuinely unique opportunity to join a business at the start of its journey and play a key part in designing and shaping the future of the company.
A large telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include governments and other public sector organisations, MNO's and private sector enterprises.
A customer facing role and owner of customer experience and satisfaction
Delivering complex and challenging customer programmes across thousands of sites and thousands of projects
- Outwardly facing customer relationship leader building effective stakeholder relationships to Network Director level (e.g. MNO customer) or equivalent Programme sponsor (e.g. government or Enterprise customer)
- Management of complex Customer programmes and leading change as necessary
- Leading x15 internal programme managers and external suppliers
- Maximising the operational efficiency between programmes
- Define and agree quarterly Customer Baseline programmes ensuring alignment with Field Deployment team
- Manage vast amounts of data in an intelligent and effective manner
- A highly ambitious and experienced programme manager in a 'Head of' capacity demonstrating excellence in programme management within mobile telecoms
- A brilliant leader of people, significant business change programmes, business transformation and scale up
- High level Programme Manager
- A track record of delivery in complex situations with internal and external suppliers.
- Totally customer minded - service will be at the heart of your character
- Education degree level. Ideally, Post-grad' professional qualifications/MBA desirable.
You will have held previous positions such as: Head of Programme Management, Head of Customer Programmes, Programme Director, Programme Manager, Programme Lead
- Salary DoE circa £100K
- circa 20% Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days with service
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life + critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.