£50000 - £66000 per annum + 20% Bonus
about 1 month ago
As the successful Head of Infrastructure, you will be reporting to the Head of Field Deployment within the Technical Operations Team and will lead a team consisting of Structural Engineer, RF Engineers and Design Engineers.
- Salary - £50,000-£66,000
- Bonus - 20%
- Hybrid working - a mix of home and office working
- Other benefits TBC
- Provide strategic leadership to develop end to end engineering services and solutions to meet and exceed customer and business current and future requirements
- Engage with pre-sales team on large scale bids to understand requirements and ensure the proposal is deliverable
- Develop and define new company standards and requirements
- Contribute to product development through the provision of technical knowledge and expertise
- Deliver engineering services within the capital and operational budgets provided, driving efficiency and continuous improvement
- Define requirements and specifications with key stakeholders and ensure solutions are designed and planned to meet or exceed these
- Plan and control resources and contribute to process and policy formation
- Lead the translation of customer concept designs into detailed design, build and test specifications that meet the customers' requirements, within the constraints of the total costs of ownership and operability
- Drive and deliver team engagement
- Will have experience of mixed operations in telecoms (or similar types of industry- Utilities, Physical infrastructure)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills capable of engaging customers, employees and internal stakeholders.
- Must have a strong engineering background
- The leadership of teams through change is essential - you will have a track record of leading teams, in a complex environment (not necessarily telecoms). Stakeholder management, including with customers is a must.
- A demonstrable delivery track record in a changing and complex environment
- Able to takes initiative, act with confidence and work under own direction.
- Commercial understanding with the ability to add value to customer propositions.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.