£750 - £850 per day
about 1 month ago
Must be available for an immediate start!
We are looking for a real big hitter of managing large operations. Someone exceptional at what they do, the archetypal interim operations leader experienced in fast set up, fast scale of operations on a massive and national scale.
The person we are looking for will have a very clear track record of landing in a company on an interim basis (e.g. post acquisition or large bid win or programme problems) to stand up and develop a field operations delivery department, systems and processes to serve thousands of sites consisting of thousands of projects.
A large telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include governments and other public sector organisations, MNO's and private sector enterprises.
- Quickly and effectively stand up department
- Drive, design and set up and development of process, lead change / implemenation of systems and processes
- Establish and engage new supply chain partners
- Responsible for national performance of Field Delivery across all products
- Leadership of the Regional Teams
- Management of the overarching field supplier Strategy
- The safe execution of engineering processes such as infrastructure integrity, RF safety and data management
- Internal Stakeholder management
- Budget Management
- Management of project delivery
- Expereinced out and out contractor / interim professional - essential
- Likely to have worked in fixed and/or mobile telecoms, alternatively utilties or M&E
- Vast change management / business transformation / problem solving within large complex businesses
- Track record of wide scale national ramp up
- Track record of setting up new departments along with operational processes
- Education at least to degree level. Ideally, Post-grad' professional qualifications/MBA desirable.
- Pay £750-£800 per day - Limited Company outside IR35
- A great reference after doing a great job
Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy