£110000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
about 1 month ago
Head of Field Operations required to join a large telecoms company.
A large telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include governments and other public sector organisations, MNO's and private sector enterprises.
- Leader through significant change and massive scale up due to acquisitions and intense customer demand, including 5G roll out.
- Drive set up and development of process, lead change / implementation of systems and processes
- Establish and engage new supply chain partners
- Responsible for national performance of Field Delivery across all products
- Leadership of the Regional Teams
- Management of the overarching field supplier Strategy
- The safe execution of engineering processes such as infrastructure integrity, RF safety and data management
- Internal Stakeholder management
- Budget Management
- Management of project delivery
- Vast experience in huge national scale up and change management
- Operational experience of national Service delivery in a major telecoms infrastructure business or similar large scale, huge number of sites (multiple thousands)
- Development and setting up of new department, processes and operation of thereafter
- Previous experience in infrastructure roll outs e.g. civils projects, utilities, national large scale M&E maintenance or similar.
Extensive understanding of the basics of operational delivery enabling diversification and optimising performance
Education at least to degree level. Ideally, Post-grad' professional qualifications/MBA desirable.
Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations
You will have held positions such as: Head of Service Delivery, Head of Field Operations, Operations Director, National Service Director or very similar.
- Salary to £120K
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Annual bonus circa 20% of base (paid March dependant on job level grade)
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.