£75000 - £100000 per annum + 25 days, pension, healthcare
about 1 month ago
This is a once in a blue moon career opportunity. A career defining role that will be hugely challenging and so rewarding and a real investment in you.
A genuinely unique opportunity to join a business at the start of its journey and play a key part in designing and shaping the future of the company.
Mobile telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology and a key player in 5G roll out, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include top 4 MNOs, governments and other public sector organisations and private sector enterprises.
The business is embarking on a huge scale up of operations to meet customer demand and ongoing acquisitions.
Ultimately a high level leader of significant change and scale up requiring standing up of department and new process development to meet commitments and customer demand
This inspirational leader will have customer and quality at the heart of their agenda
- Membership of the UK management team
- Design and stand up the UK Service Assurance organisation
- Leadership of the regional Service teams
- Working directly with customers and suppliers
- Management of customer expectations SLAs through internal and external suppliers
- Management of service incidents and the recovery of those incidents
- Service Operations in relation to DAS, Smalls Cell, Private networks
- Delivery of the maintenance programme + £10m budget capex programmes for site improvements and repair and a need for innovative solutions.
We seeking a truly exceptional service leader. Innovative with real ability to get things done and deliver on a massive scale.
- You will have led service teams through large scale change and ramp up programmes is essential
- Background in large scale field telecoms installations - again is essential
- You need to have experience of mixed operations with extremely high volume of field sites. (several thousand with thousands of projects).
- A natural customer relationship builder
- Supply chain development and management to drive the best possible partnering with our supply chain
- Ambition, Drive and Energy to inspire and lead performance are a key test.
- Degree and continuous personal development - essential
It is probable you will have held positions such as: Head of Service, Head of Maintenance, Head of Customer Assurance, Director of Service and Maintenance, Operations Director or similar.
- Salary circa £75K - £85K
- Annual bonus circa 20% of base
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.