£33000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
£38,000 per annum + Benefits
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for an experienced Heating Engineer on behalf of a global manufacturer of HVAC equipment.
The role will involve PPM, remedial works, commissioning and call outs to provide system servicing and installation. You will be working with residential specific equipment for heating and ventilation systems such as air source heat pumps.
- Unvented Hot Water qualification
- Electrical certifications
- Recognised HVAC service & maintenance qualifications
- CSCS card
- Good knowledge of UK heating & ventilation industry
- Working knowledge of UK building & water regulations
- Full driving license
- Up to £38,000 per annum
- 37hrs per week
- Paid overtime
- Company van, mobile and laptop
- Essential tools and equipment
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.