£13.41 - £16.41 per hour
8 days ago
This is for a very well known company worldwide, this is long term with a potentially permanent contract but initially this will be with our agency on a long term basis.
The client operates 7 days a week so you will need to be flexible and open to work either a Saturday or Sunday each week.
You will get 5 shifts per week booked in on a weekly rota.
£13.50 per hour + Holiday pay accrual
£16.41 per hour OT after 48 hours
- Start times are at 06:00 with a shift pattern of any 5 from 7
- Delivering white goods to customer houses, multi drop of around 44 drops per day
- Manual handling is essential for this role, you and a drivers mate will deliver heavy goods on a daily basis
- Communication is a vital part of this role, any delivery issues/problems have to be escalated to transport and customer service
- Time management, you will need this to be able to deliver the goods in the time frame given and manage your time well
- New Drivers / passes Welcome
- Must have a valid CPC Card
- Must have a valid Tacho Card
Unfortunately I cannot put forward anyone with a class 1 (C+E) Licence, max class 2 licence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy