£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Advisor is required to join an international world class telecoms provider.
Based in Reading, this international technology business is growing through acquisition. A professional, results focused business full of talented people passionate about playing their part in the overall success. A demanding, busy and supportive environment where calculated risks are encouraged and mistakes accepted as they strive for leading best practice and innovation.
- As HR Adviser the purpose is to lead and deliver a professional service and support for HR operations.
- In this demanding role you will implement, launch and deliver new HR strategies, policies and processes for traditional HR operations such as recruitment, on-boarding/induction, benefits & reward.
- You will map, plan, research, collaborate (UK and internationally), launch and deliver each process / policy / framework or procedure.
- The role will be challenging to meet the high expectations of the business. It is a great opportunity to gain new experience and exposure to wider HR functions.
- This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a best in class organisation but it's not all exciting projects and new initiatives. As part of a small HR team you'll roll your sleeves up and cover other tasks such as compiling data, administration as required. It's a shared effort.
- You have several years' previous experience in a pan European or International corporate environment as a Human Resources Adviser so you will be used to the demands and challenges this brings and you'll agree there is no substitute for this.
- As a HR professional your specialism is in traditional HR ops: reward & benefits, recruitment & on-boarding to enable you to have an immediate impact on the HR function.
- As HR Advisor or Business Partner you have experienced the full life cycle of new process / frame works / initiatives / procedures (although in this role you will lead these, you may have previously been working under a lead offering creative ideas of your own)
- Flexibility and openness to change is as natural to you as your continuous improvement mind-set. Frequent change does not faze you.
- You will be highly organised and confident to seek support and guidance where needed.
- Your analytical and problem solving mind enables you to produce work to a high quality standard consummate to a corporate world class organisation.
- Fluent in a second European language is desirable.
If this truly sounds like you, please apply now.
Salary is up to £50k plus 10% bonus & usual core benefits - pension, health, etc. plus option to opt-into further benefits
25 days holiday with option to buy/sell 5 days
You receive day to day support and long term career advancing exposure in this international major player.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.