£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Advisor required on a 6 month fixed term contract to support the HR Business Partner. As the successful HR Advisor you will be heavily involved in absence management, employee relations and recruitment activities and will support the HR Business Partner with annual salary reviews and project work.
Salary - £30,000-£35,00 (Pro Rata)
25 days holiday + bank holidays (Pro Rata)
10% Company Pension
Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Identify where sickness absence triggers require action & lead the relevant actions by supporting attendance review meetings.
- To organise and manage the occupational health referral process and be responsible for organising the monthly Luton Supplier review meetings.
- Conduct investigations, disciplinary hearings from making the appropriate arrangements to outcome confirmation in line with Company Policy and legislation.
- Ensuring all documentation is appropriate, with good use of business language and excellent attention to detail so it represents a professional function.
- To Manage the candidate application process, set up vacancy folders to manage candidates, applications and job role information, receive and distribute CV's, arrange interviews and prepare all aspects of recruitment documentation (reject letters, offer preparation etc.) as directed.
- To manage and conduct all Luton New Starter Inductions Administration
- To manage all Maternity/paternity/shared parental leave or other family friendly requests.
- To manage the retirement planning meetings.
- To support all activities that are planned for annually (Salary Reviews, etc)
- Will have worked in a "blue collar" environment previously.
- Will have ideally worked in a unionised environment.
- Ability to make formal presentations and respond to questions from groups
- Must have previous experience of absence management and employee relations.
- Minimum CIPD Level L5 or equivalent relevant experience
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy