£25000 - £33000 per annum
about 2 months ago
HR / Recruitment Coordinator required to join an industry leading engineering company based in Winchester, due to business growth and the need for additional support.
As the successful HR / Recruiting Coordinator, you will have a thorough knowledge of HR best practices, including GDPR, and will be responsible for all elements of the general recruitment cycle from posting open positions; scheduling interviews across functions; handling last-minute scheduling changes and updating and assisting recruiting managers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a dynamic HR team who drive continuous improvement of company's processes. Working in collaboration with HR team and managers, you will create the Engineering talent strategy and support growth of the company.
Salary - £25,000-£33,000
37 hours per week Mon-Thurs 08:30-17:30 and Friday 08:30-16:30
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- To work with hiring managers in identifying and preparing for new vacancies.
- To pro-actively work with agencies and job boards to attract new candidates.
- To attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- To promote the companies brand (college open days, recruitment fairs, etc).
- To maintain the internal recruitment tracker.
- To arrange all first and second interviews.
- Carry out new starter inductions and exit Interviews.
- Experience in a HR/Recruitment/Administrative role, desirable but not essential (3 years minimum). CIPD qualification (desirable but not essential).
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Understanding GDPR/data protection regulations; diversity and inclusion.
- A working knowledge of recruitment legislation.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.