£25000 - £34000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Electrical Engineer needed
An opportunity has arisen for a rapidly growing Smoke Ventilation company who are looking to take on another Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis.
This role will see the candidate installing electrical systems (control panels, smoke sensors, call points etc.) and then commissioning these systems. They will be travelling throughout the UK to go to site to carry out site surveys.
This will be a client facing position so the Electrical Engineer will be expected to have excellent customer service skills. A full clean driver's licence is required
Necessary Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working independently on site
- Electrical Installation qualification (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Previous BMS (building management systems), control panels or electrical contracting experience is preferred
- £25,000 - £34,000 d.o.e
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Mobile phone & company uniform
- Annual performance based bonus
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.