£35000 - £55000 per annum
22 days ago
A company with endless room for growth and progression- You could find yourself at Director level within 5-10 years!
- Using Flood Modeller Pro- TUFLOW, ESTRY-TUFLOW linked models and HEC-RAS
- Building large & complex hydraulic models in InfoWorks
- Interpreting results from hydraulic models and preparing technical reports
- Some elements of project management/stakeholder management
- Competency with Flood Modeller Pro
- Hydrological modelling in WINFAF-FEH, ReFH2 etc.
- Competent with MapInfo, QCIS, ArrcMap
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.