£27000 - £32000 per annum
22 days ago
Location: Bristol, BS11
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Department: Air Freight Import/ Export
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Also, offering you a competitive salary, benefits package and your 'birthday day off'!
This department specialise in Import/ Export for Air Freight worldwide.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to bring in more freight forwarding professionals to join the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding Bank Holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off!
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Monitor and action generic email boxes and respond in a timely manner.
- Arranging collection from and deliveries to customers.
- Utilising ProCarS to produce shipping documentation i.e. Mawb, Hawb
- Preparation of export entries in accordance with UK HMRC regulations.
- Knowledge of import customs and procedures.
- Posting flights, Job file invoicing and Cost control.
- Ensure all queries and complaints are investigated and responded to promptly, both from external and internal customers / suppliers.
- Support sales and CSM with customer visits as requested.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.