£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This Global freight forwarder are looking to bring on an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Manchester.
The scope of the role is the Coordination and execution of customer orders in accordance with their requirements and procedures based on the company's ethics.
Up to £30,000
20 days holiday plus bank holidays (increase to 25 days after 2 years' service)
Discounts to various services
* Freight forwarding experience
* Import customs procedure knowledge is necessary.
* Import Air or Sea freight knowledge would be an advantage
* Order processing management
* Customer order plausibility analysis
* Planning / Booking / Transportation orders
* Coordination/follow up of the shipment
* Customs processing Import Ocean
* Documentation administration invoicing / Digital filing
* Feedback to the customer
* Operational troubleshooting
* Non conformance reporting in accordance with the KPI's.
* Co-operation with approved subcontractors in accordance with agreed rates
* End to end processing
* Punctual and flawless order handling and documentation
* 3 years of detailed experience of logistics and forwarding operations/regulations and documentation
* Preferable a professional degree
* Computer literacy with Microsoft Software applications and /or other market leading software applications
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.