Banner Default Image

Industrial Refrigeration Supervisor

Back to job search

Industrial Refrigeration Supervisor

  • Location:

    Leeds

  • Sector:

    ENGINEERING, HVACR

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £40000 - £45000 per annum

  • Contact:

    Rob Jenkins

  • Contact email:

    rob@wr-hvac.com

  • Job ref:

    RJ654_1603359656

  • Published:

    about 1 month ago

  • Expiry date:

    2020-12-06

  • Startdate:

    ASAP

My client is a market leading manufacturer of industrial refrigeration systems. This is an incredibly stable business who strive on internal personal development and training.

As the Service Supervisor, you will be based from the Leeds service office, spending roughly 60% of your time managing engineers and developing your leadership skills. The remaining 40% of your time will be spent mainly on the M62 corridor, undertaking a predominantly service focussed role working with medium to large industrial refrigeration systems, typically within manufacturing factories, cold storage, food, beverage and processing facilities.

You will have experience working on heavy ammonia refrigeration systems with a demonstrable track record of maintaining and installing industrial refrigeration equipment. As a Senior Industrial Refrigeration Engineer, Service Supervisor, or Service Manager you will have proven experience of leading and supervising engineers


Industrial Refrigeration Engineer Supervisor:

  • Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
  • 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
  • 8% non-contributory pension
  • Company vehicle, either a car or van
  • BUPA Private medical insurance
  • Health Insurance
  • Life Assurance
  • Shareholder scheme


Interested? Please apply for a confidential conversation

WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.

WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.