Royal Leamington Spa
£50000 - £700000 per annum
22 days ago
Feb / March
Infrastructure Service Manager required to join a fast growing business in the mobile telecoms infrastructure network going through considerable transformation and scaling up.
You may currently be an Asset Manager, Estates Manager, Maintenance Manager managing a high volume of asset / estates across a wide geographical area.
A genuinely unique opportunity to join a business at the start of its journey and play a key part in designing
and shaping the future of the company.
The role will manage maintenance for around 7,000 telecoms sites around the UK via and highly outsourced sub-contract supply chain model. This role focuses on the high level management of assets via data and analytic processes to oversee planned and reactive maintenance.
Role requires an analytical, data focused service manager used to managing maintenance across high volume of assets widely spread geographically.
Mobile telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology and a key player in 5G roll out, established in
delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include top 4 mobile operators.
Office based, Reading or Midlands. 3 days in office. 2 days from home. Limited amount of travel.
- High level management of sub-contractors to carry out all of the work (scheduling and planning is handled by outsourcing company)
- Accountable for the maintenance, security, health and compliance of telecoms sites
- Delivery of asset capital programmes, such as security improvements and capex maintenance such as painting.
- Managing disciplines of work: M&E, civils, structural engineering - formal qualification in 1 discipline is required.
- Optimise programmes to achieve maximum efficiencies
- Using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Transform maintenance to improve and innovate e.g. BIM via drone surveys, smart locks upgrades
* You will have a background in asset management across a high volume of sites
* Maintenance management within telecoms, utilities or other technical and geographically dispersed estates / assets
* Good IT skills, high level of data analytical expertise
* Strategic approach with programme management experience
* Lean Six Sigma trained - ideally
* Writing specifications and scopes of work
* High level understanding of compliance on these sites
* Formulating maintenance programmes with budget of several millions
It is probable you will have held positions such as: Maintenance Manager, Service Manager, Site Asset Manager, Infrastructure Manager or similar.
- Salary circa £50K - £70K
- Annual bonus circa 10% of base
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
- Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.