£45000 - £55000 per annum
16 days ago
Would suit a recently qualified solicitor or similar.
Successful candidate must be within commutable distance to either Reading or Leamington Spa.
A large telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include governments and other public sector organisations, MNO's and private sector enterprises.
- Support in the management of a national portfolio of electronic communications service sites
- Provide advice on property law issues
- Manage tactical programmes to support renewal of leasehold estate under the Electronic Communications Code through statutory notices and tribunal applications
- Work with external surveying and law firms and internal teams to drive agreement of terms through to completion
- Advise on strategy and managing legal aspects of NTQ's and advise on legal options to defend or relocate sites, instructing external legal suppliers where support is needed
- Advise and manage disputes, enforcement and estate issues
- Undertake a range of contentious and non-contentious legal matters
- Experienced in providing advice on property law issues (in-house or in private practice)
- Practical experience of management systems
- Ability to influence key business decision makers, senior managers and other stakeholders
- Strong research skills and able to gather relevant information from a range of sources
- Strong communications, analytical and organisation skills
- Knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Newly/recently qualified and keen to gain experience in an in-house role
- Exposure to commercial property litigation / commercial property / electronic communications law desirable
- Salary £45,000-55,000
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days with service
- Annual bonus
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.