£35000 - £45000 per annum
21 days ago
28 Jun 00:00
This is a great opportunity for a tooling engineer, process engineer, manufacturing engineer or mechanical engineer who is looking to join a company that is re-branding and growing within the process industries, with genuine opportunities to progress.
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- 7am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday
- 12pm finish on a Friday!
- 45 minute lunch
- 33 days holiday
- 3% pension
- Opportunity to progress to Team Leader / Assistant Engineering Manager
- Manufacturing background with experience of Lean Six Sigma methodology
- In-depth knowledge of injection moulding tool design and specification, including jigs and fixtures
- Experience in 3D printing desirable
- Ideally educated to HNC level in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Process Engineering
- Capability to manipulate and interrogate CAD tool designs
- Understanding of the automotive industry quality requirements QS9000 and APQP
Interested? Apply now for a confidential conversation
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.