£28000 - £35000 per annum
9 days ago
I'm recruiting for an Internal Recruiter to join a family-run manufacturing company based in Runcorn. Working largely from home, with one day a week in the office.
This is an organisation in which growth and progression are encouraged, and although the core function of this role is Talent Acquisition, you'll have a good deal of control of how you carry out your work, and over any additional responsibilities you decide to pick up.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Advertising vacancies, screening relevant candidates and conducting interviews
- Meeting with managers to discuss departmental staffing requirements.
- Overseeing and optimising the end-end recruitment process
- Overseeing and optimising the onboarding of staff, ensuring smooth integration into the organisation and addressing any issues that may arise
- Conducting onsite staff inductions and training (fire procedures, first aid etc.)
Internal Recruiter Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in recruitment and hiring.
- Sound knowledge of relevant HR legislation and hiring processes.
- Skilled at candidate screening and interviewing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great time management skills
- £28,000-£35,000 Salary DOE
- Good benefits package
- Company performance-based bonus (as high as £500 per month during busy times)
- Individual performance/commission scheme TBC
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.