£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
17 days ago
- The ideal Internal Sales Engineer will be efficient and responsive to incoming phone enquiries and orders
- Achieve profitable sale of goods across the product range, up-selling as appropriate.
- Build rapport with customers, establishing credibility when providing product and service information
- Undertake ad hoc purchasing tasks, including placing orders with suppliers
- The Internal Sales Engineer will work with management/colleagues to identify improvements to services and products
- Sales & purchasing admin support including accurate filing and retrieval of documentation
- To undertake other similar or associated duties as may be assigned to you
- Internal Sales Engineer to have proven product knowledge of MRO and related products such as seals & gaskets.
- Good knowledge of the Manchester area and customers
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills, numerate
- Customer focused, driven to provide consistent high level of service
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.