£28000 - £35000 per annum + company benefits
8 days ago
- Up to 35k depending on experience
- Company Pension / benefits
- Generous holiday package
- The ideal Internal Sales Engineer will have a mechanical aptitude and ability, be computer literate and be able to demonstrate commitment to customers and colleagues.
- Internal sales Engineer will be involved in direct negotiation with customers and suppliers, cost builds for estimating, quotation to customers, administration of sales orders and expediting / follow up of orders from our customers and suppliers, providing technical and commercial support.
- prepare quotations against customer enquiries from cost prices. This will involve liaison with parent valves manufacturing company and sub-supplier costs.
- To provide back up to our external sales force.
- Telephone sales skills: As an Internal Sales Engineer you will often be the first contact with the customer, so careful and caring questioning techniques are required to determine their real needs
- Able to Operate ERP and CRM system which covers everything from quotation through to manufacturing, shipping and invoicing which you will need to learn how to operate.
- A knowledge of valves and experience in selling / using valves would be a beneficial
- Internal Sales Engineer that holds a HNC minimum in engineering would be preffered
- Internal Sales Engineer must have experience working with these products or similar:
- Isolation Valves (Bellows Sealed, packed gland and butterfly valves)
- Control valves with pneumatic & electric actuators
- Check valves & strainers
- Pressure reducing & safety valves
- Balancing valves
- Steam traps
- Heat exchange packages
- Condensate Recovery Units
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.