Newcastle upon Tyne
£20000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Internal Sales Engineer required for a leading distributor of engineering products
This role is based in a busy sales office of an engineering component distributor. They predominantly sell bearings, seals and lubricants.
Mechanical engineering qualifications would be helpful and we welcome applications from mechanical engineering graduates.
- The ideal Internal Sales Engineer will be efficient and responsive to incoming phone enquiries and orders
- Achieve profitable sale of goods across the product range, up-selling as appropriate.
- Build rapport with customers, establishing credibility when providing product and service information
- Undertake ad hoc purchasing tasks, including placing orders with bearings suppliers
- The Internal Sales Engineer will work with management/colleagues to identify improvements to services and products
- Sales & purchasing admin support including accurate filing and retrieval of documentation
- To undertake other similar or associated duties as may be assigned to you
- Ideally some sales experience and/or bearings knowledge.
- Mechanical engineering qualifications would be helpful and we welcome applications from mechanical engineering graduates.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills, numerate
- Customer focused, driven to provide consistent high level of service
- Salary £20K - £28K depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.