£24000 - £30000 per annum + £7000 OTA
about 2 months ago
Internal Sales person / Account Executive required to join a market leading supplier of energy efficient heating systems. The company specialise in providing energy-efficient, space-saving heating solutions to high-end residential properties.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected business that is busy and doubling revenue every 5 years.
The Internal Account Manager would work directly under one of the Business Development Managers. You will become an expert on the company's range of products and will focus on giving outstanding customer service, whilst upselling and building relationships with customers that will provide repeat business.
- £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
- £4-7K OT Commission
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Product Training
- The perfect candidate will have 2-years' experience in a sales role within the construction/ building services industry with a proven track record.
- You may have previous experience as a Sales Adminsitrator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Engineer, Customer Service, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Trainee sales or gradudate sales
- The Internal Sales / Account Executive should have prior experience selling to contractors, preferably from the Plumbing and Heating industry.
- Quoting experience is essential.
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.