£25000 - £31000 per annum
12 days ago
INTERVIEWING NOW - IMMEDIATE START
Internal Sales vacancy has arisen with this large independent plumbing and heating supplies distribution business. The business operates from a large purpose built premises consisting of a huge warehouse and sales office.
They supply plumbing materials to small and large contractors throughout London and the further afield. The team and sales manager are long standing employees, of all ages.
Good knowledge of plumbing and heating or construction materials is required, gained in a sales office setting or other plumbing distributor or perhaps a building materials background.
- As an Internal Sales Executive you will join a busy sales office dealing with mainly incoming sales orders from a round 450 accounts. (this is not a trade counter position)
- To provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service both in person and on the telephone whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit.
- Assemble customer orders and other warehouse duties when required.
- Previous internal sales experience: sales engineer, sales executive, sales coordinator, trader counter assistant
- IT skills suitable for confident use of CRM and MS Excel
- Plumbing & heating supplies knowledge - essential
- Work in a busy and sometimes high pressure sales office
- Managing high number of daily orders
Salary to £27K
Bonus up to 15% of salary OTE £31K
23 days holiday rising with service to 25
Secure and rewarding career
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.