Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: Bradford, BD4
Hours: 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client offers a complete end to end supply chain service with a unique intelligent supply chain model.
Founded in 1997 they have been embracing and developing new technology to create a forward thinking and customer-centric service.
Become part of team who design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the process.
- 25 days holiday allowance excluding bank holidays
- Staff discounts - up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give-aways
- Free tea and coffee
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Delivering a professional, fast and efficient Administration service to the International Road Freight Transport office
- Data entry/inputting
- Dealing with telephone queries and transferring of calls to relevant people/departments where necessary
- Co-ordinating the Transport office environment ensuring that documentation is available on request, files are well managed, accurate and kept up to date
- Liaising with both internal/external customers
- POD Retrieval
- Following customer bookings through from Collection to Delivery
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.