£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An established Freight Forwarder based in Basildon are looking for an IT Manager with experience in setting up and managing IT infrastructure for a Logistics business.
You will be working independently to implement new systems and maintain existing systems including Company website.
Must have experience with Logistics systems including Customs Clearance software.
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Monday - Friday
- Leading system analysis, system design and implementation of office based and remote data driven application.
- Developing and maintaining IT system connecting custom clearance system for UK and Belgium
- Providing support to our third-party software system and in-house software
- Carrying out the company website maintenance and ongoing development, installing software and configuring and rolling out hardware where need
- Communicating with manager and recommend improvements to the IT system
- Managing the ever-growing and developing system, business and set of users with a variety of different technologies.
- Dealing with user IT requests and providing appropriate support
- Continuously monitoring and optimizing the system for accuracy and efficiency.
- Knowledge of business process and products requiring IT service i.e. custom clearance system, 3rd party interface
- Experience of solution design and architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with server computer platforms, datacentre network and data storage subsystems.
- Multi-platform knowledge of end-user computing operating systems, hardware, software, configuration and security across windows and Mac.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.