East Riding of Yorkshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum + 33 days holiday
about 1 month ago
A leading Freight Forwarder are recruiting for an IT Support / Analyst to help drive their business forwards by utilising the best and most efficient systems.
You will be supporting employees UK wide with any and all IT queries and problems.
It ispreferred that you have knowledge of the Freight Forwarding industry and systems.
Flexible working hours
Company Pension Scheme
25 days Holidays excluding Bank Holidays
- Working as part of a team supporting staff both on-site and remotely with IT issues.
- Working with other IT staff to run and administer interfaces between IT issues.
- Assist with running the Help Desk supporting 250+ end users providing first and second-line support.
- Ensuring hand off of issues to other departments is appropriate while still maintaining primary point of contact with the end user.
- Dealing with external support companies as required to bring issues and problems to a swift conclusion.
- Ensuring relevant documentation is completed such as main core processes and procedures.
- Provide high quality customer service, acting in a courteous and professional manner at all times, to staff at all levels within John Good Logistics.
- To provide any additional IT related support as directed by the Head of IT, or Support Supervisor.
- Systems supported will include Office 365, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Cargowise One, CHESS Warehouse System
- To provide operational technical additions to systems such as report writing or assisting with data imports / exports.
- Occasional visits to remote sites as and when required.
- All duties to be undertaken with reference to Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) procedures and work instruction.
Technical and operational knowledge of various 3PL systems, specifically CargoWise
Excellent attention to detail
Good communication skills
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.