£28000 - £32000 per annum
4 months ago
13 Apr 00:00
Junior Project Engineer / Graduate Project Engineer required to join a growing manufacturer or injection moulded and compressed moulded products local to Farnborough and Guildford.
This Junior Project Engineer / Graduate Project Engineer role requires someone with technical knowledge of Polymer / Injection Moulding / Plastic / Rubber or similar products, ideally who has a degree / HND or similar in a Materials Science or Materials Engineering with at least 6 months experience working within a manufacturing company.
Salary - £28,000-£32,000 (DOE)
Working Hours: 7:00 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday (45-minute lunch break) & 7:00 - 12:00 Friday
Free on-site parking
- Manage and deliver assigned new production introduction (NPI) projects from concept to production.
- Creation of a project plan and action tracker.
- Project managing a multi-functional team to deliver the assigned projects.
- Tool specification and procurement, liaising with suppliers and the shop floor.
- Process design and set up and optimisation.
- Product validation and approval.
- Generation of BOM's and routes.
- Project meets agreed delivery, cost and quality targets.
- Support the cross functional team in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
- Support the estimating process.
- Must be educated to HNC / HND / Degree level in Polymer Science / Materials Science / Materials Engineering.
- Will have experience working within a manufacturing environment.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.