£30000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: Bradford, BD4
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Department: Air & Sea Freight Import/ Export
Hours: Standard operating hours - Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (Negotiable) DOE
My client has been providing bespoke Freight & International logistics services on a global scale since the early 90's and are currently experiencing accelerated growth across their organisation.
They are now seeking a passionate, proactive and competent individual to join their rapidly expanding freight forwarding department.
Become part of team who design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the process.
- Staff discounts - up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & giveaways
- Free tea and coffee
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Manage and maintain high-level accounts, including monitoring sales performance and promoting engagement
- Work closely with the team to successfully meet customer Service Level Agreements
- Ensure business required targets are achieved within set time frames
- Map Key Accounts and monitor competitor activities for the purpose of informed strategy
- Understand the customers' needs and facilitate change to ensure the customers' needs are met
- Offer input & foresight into the IT system to encourage development
- Using improvement tools with the team to continuously look at how to make things "better, faster, cheaper"
- Conduct research and gather data on the consumer, market and competitor activity
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.