£23000 - £27000 per annum
15 days ago
Location: Nuneaton, CV11
Department: Air and Land
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to bring in more freight forwarding professionals to join the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Receive and process all customer orders through various platforms and processing these in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all worked carried out for each Key Account
- Producing and maintaining accurate KPI and financial reports, tracking all activity.
- Strengthening existing relationships and growing opportunities.
- Developing relationships with customers (providing excellent customer service) and third party solutions.
- Working collaboratively with our operational teams.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.