£45000 - £100000 per annum + OTE £100K
26 days ago
Land Acquisition Manager required to join one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe. £100K OTE
We are looking for a sales biased individual to sell our vision to landlords in this competitive market.
A background is land acquisition or property acquisition is essential.
Reducing our overall rent role position - through acquiring land underneath our Towers
To build a pipeline of opportunities of land under our towers available to purchase / cash advance / partial cash advance / renew at Code rent levels.
Work from home, covering a region of circa 2000 sites. Majority of time spent in the field F2F with landlords.
Own and operate 8,000 telecoms towers throughout the UK. A mobile and a key player in 5G roll out, established in delivering large scale mobile telecoms solutions for customers including top 4 mobile operators, governments and other public sector organisations and private sector enterprises.
The business is embarking on a huge scale up of operations to meet customer demand and ongoing
A large corporation offering unparalleled career opportunities and personal development in the UK and Europe.
- Essential experience: sales focused in your approach, commercially minded, target driven
- Land acquisition manager, property manager or property acquisition experience essential
- Degree level qualification [Property/Estate Management preferred]
- RICS Qualified Chartered Surveyor not essential
- £45,000 basic
- £100K OTE based on acquiring 25 sites per year.
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
- Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
Although this role is a 2 year FTC, it is envisaged a permanent position will be offered.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.