about 1 month ago
Hours: Mon - Fri
Salary: up to £23,000
25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
On site Parking
Ou client are well established with over 20 year's experience within the ever-changing logistics industry
& pride themselves on a very high level of customer service , giving a personal service to all their customers
We are now looking to appoint an experinced Logistics/Courier Administrator the our growing team.
As a Logistics Administrator based at our head office, you will be responsible for;
* The full customer service experience from collection to delivery of shipment
* Monitoring customers online bookings and processing shipments through to our fleet team
* Handling customer enquiries via telephone and email customers to provide quotes and solutions for their
* Liaising with the Courier fleet team
* Track, trace and update the status of shipments.
What we'll need from you;
* Confident communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experience of communications via phone and email
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience of working in a customer service environment
* Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment
* A proactive and willing attitude
* The aptitude to work under own initiative
* Experience of global locations and time zones desirable but not essential
What you'll receive from us;
* Working hours of Monday - Friday
* Full training of operation systems
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* On-site parking
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.